Registration is open for the virtual CSBI 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting: Multidisciplinary Updates in Breast Imaging
Canadian Society of Breast Imaging: Annual Scientific Meeting (Saturday April 1, 2023)
We are excited to announce that registration is now open for our April 1, 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting. This virtual ASM is presented in partnership with The University of Ottawa’s Department of Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Medical Physics. It will present the progress made in the diagnosis and management of breast cancer using advanced imaging techniques.
You will not want to miss the talks from our keynote speaker, Dr. László Tabár. He is a Professor Emeritus of Radiology at Uppsala University, Faculty of Medicine, Sweden and also serves as the Medical Director Emeritus at the Department of Mammography, Falun Central Hospital in Sweden. Dr. Tabár will present two talks during this ASM:
- Imaging women with dense breast tissue: description of the problem and a promising solution
- The ability of artificial intelligence in helping the radiologist detect breast cancers according to their site of origin
Other presentations will cover updates in diagnosis, imaging, application of artificial intelligence in early breast cancer diagnosis and workup of breast cancer and its various clinical presentations. Topics of interest for trainees and technologists are included along with presentations from CSBI’s Patient Engagement Working Group and the peer review process in breast imaging.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss multimodality approach to breast cancer diagnosis
- Review the application of artificial intelligence in early breast cancer detection
- Describe role of Contrast Enhanced Mammography in diagnostic scenarios
- Learn how to improve the quality of breast ultrasound
- Understand the difference between peer review and peer learning
- Evaluate the role of breast MRI in preoperative staging and clinical scenarios
- Review nipple-areolar complex diseases and their imaging
Our virtual ASM will allow you to network with peers, engage with industry representatives, and view poster submissions all within one platform. Click here to view the full program.
We look forward to delivering this event with a focus on multidisciplinary updates in breast imaging!