Upcoming CSBI Education
- January 14th, 2021. Webinar: How to Perform an MRI Guided Breast Biopsy with Dr. Jean Seely. Registration opening first week of January, 2021.
- CSBI Annual Conference (Virtual). Save the date of Saturday, May 29th.
- 5 things to know about Breast Screening with MRI- Dr. Anabel Scaranelo
- An alternative clip-marking method for use after 14-gauge large core needle biopsy of the breast Dr. P Gordon
- The New England Journal of Medicine publication: Supplemental MRI Screening for Women with Extremely Dense Breast Tissue
- Ask-Me-Anything Event with Dr. Shiela Appavoo
- Current Oncology: Screening for breast cancer in 2018— what should we be doing today?
- Covid-19: Safe Guidelines for Breast Imaging During the Pandemic. Link to publication: CAR Journal. Updated May 26, 2020
- The CSBI and CAR Guideliens for Breast Imaging during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Release date, April 2, 2020
- CSBI and The Canadian Association of Radiologists Joint Position Statement on Covid 19. / Énoncé de position conjoint de la Société canadienne de l'imagerie mammaire et de l'Association canadienne des radiologistes sur COVID-19Released March 16, 2020
- CAR/CSBI Position Statement on Mammographic Breast Density and Supplemental Screening
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging response to the new CTFPHC Guidelines
CSBI Member-Only Education
(members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for password or check your member account by logging into your profile)