Upcoming CSBI Education
Registration now option!
Thursday September 30, 2021 @ 7pm ET: Approach to the Axilla in Breast Cancer (Joint CSBI-CSSO Webinar). This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and approved by Canadian Association of General Surgeons. You may claim a maximum of 1.5 hours.
Thursday October 30, 2021 @ 7pm ET: Breast MRI Surveillance and Screening (Joint CSBI-CSSO Webinar)
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging and Canadian Association of Radiologists Position Statement on the Utilization of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis in Mammography Screening - July 28, 2021
- Énoncé de position de la Société canadienne de l’imagerie mammaire et de l’Association canadienne des radiologistes sur l’utilisation de la tomosynthèse mammaire - le 28 juillet 2021
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging and Canadian Association of Radiologists’ Recommendations for the Management of Axillary Adenopathy in Patients with Recent COVID-19 Vaccination – Update
- Recommandations de la CSBI et la CAR concernant la gestion des adénopathies axillaires chez les patients ayant reçu récemment un vaccin anti-COVID-19 . février 2021
- Covid-19: Safe Guidelines for Breast Imaging During the Pandemic. Link to publication: CAR Journal. Updated May 26, 2020
- The CSBI and CAR Guideliens for Breast Imaging during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Release date, April 2, 2020
- CSBI and The Canadian Association of Radiologists Joint Position Statement on Covid 19. / Énoncé de position conjoint de la Société canadienne de l'imagerie mammaire et de l'Association canadienne des radiologistes sur COVID-19Released March 16, 2020
- What's Hot in Breast MRI
- This animated video details the experience of getting a mammogram in an empathetic and direct way
- 5 things to know about Breast Screening with MRI- Dr. Anabel Scaranelo
- An alternative clip-marking method for use after 14-gauge large core needle biopsy of the breast Dr. P Gordon
- The New England Journal of Medicine publication: Supplemental MRI Screening for Women with Extremely Dense Breast Tissue
- Ask-Me-Anything Event with Dr. Shiela Appavoo
- Current Oncology: Screening for breast cancer in 2018— what should we be doing today?
CSBI Member-Only Education
(members, please email email@example.com for password or check your member account by logging into your profile)