Upcoming CSBI Education
Wednesday March 30, 2022 @ 5pm PT / 8pm ET: CSBI Breast Imaging Career Night. CSBI is excited to host a "Breast Imaging Career Night" for trainees, including medical students and radiology residents. Panelists will speak about breast imaging from a fellowship, as well as academic and community radiology perspective. Panelists include Drs. Andrew Chan, Fred Matzinger, Jenny Jessup, and Lisa Smyth. This will be followed by a Q&A period. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to learn more about breast imaging fellowships and career options!
Click here to register.
Saturday May 28, 2022 - Annual Scientific Meeting: Multidisciplinary Updates in Breast Imaging. Presented by the Canadian Society of Breast Imaging (CSBI) in partnership with The University of Ottawa's Department of Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Medical Physics.
Click here for programming and registration.
Position Statements / Reports
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging BMRI Working Group Report - February 23, 2022
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging and Canadian Association of Radiologists Position Statement on the Utilization of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis in Mammography Screening - July 28, 2021
- Énoncé de position de la Société canadienne de l’imagerie mammaire et de l’Association canadienne des radiologistes sur l’utilisation de la tomosynthèse mammaire - le 28 juillet 2021
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging and Canadian Association of Radiologists’ Recommendations for the Management of Axillary Adenopathy in Patients with Recent COVID-19 Vaccination – Update
- Recommandations de la CSBI et la CAR concernant la gestion des adénopathies axillaires chez les patients ayant reçu récemment un vaccin anti-COVID-19 . février 2021
- Covid-19: Safe Guidelines for Breast Imaging During the Pandemic. Link to publication: CAR Journal. Updated May 26, 2020
- The CSBI and CAR Guideliens for Breast Imaging during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Release date, April 2, 2020
- CSBI and The Canadian Association of Radiologists Joint Position Statement on Covid 19. / Énoncé de position conjoint de la Société canadienne de l'imagerie mammaire et de l'Association canadienne des radiologistes sur COVID-19Released March 16, 2020
- Watch a recording of CSBI's webinar collaboration with CRW (Canadian Radiology Women): 'CSBI Experts Discuss the Canadian Breast Screening Guidelines: What Should We Recommend?'
- Watch the Ontario Association of Radiologists' webcast 'Breast Experts Calling for Inclusion of 40+ Women in Breast Screening Programs'
- What's Hot in Breast MRI
- This animated video details the experience of getting a mammogram in an empathetic and direct way
- 5 things to know about Breast Screening with MRI- Dr. Anabel Scaranelo
- An alternative clip-marking method for use after 14-gauge large core needle biopsy of the breast Dr. P Gordon
- The New England Journal of Medicine publication: Supplemental MRI Screening for Women with Extremely Dense Breast Tissue
- Ask-Me-Anything Event with Dr. Shiela Appavoo
- Current Oncology: Screening for breast cancer in 2018— what should we be doing today?
CSBI Member-Only Education
(members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for password or check your member account by logging into your profile)