Upcoming CSBI Education
Registration now option!
Jeudi, 8 avril, 2021. 18h30-21h30, Atelier virtuel de tomorsynthèse
Thurs. April 15, 2021. 18:30-21:30. Virtual Tomosynthesis Workshop:
Here's what we have in the pipeline:
- May 29 2021 CSBI Virtual Hot Topics Annual Education Conference.
- Fall 2021 webinar series
- The Canadian Society of Breast Imaging and Canadian Association of Radiologists’ Recommendations for the Management of Axillary Adenopathy in Patients with Recent COVID-19 Vaccination – Update
- Recommandations de la CSBI et la CAR concernant la gestion des adénopathies axillaires chez les patients ayant reçu récemment un vaccin anti-COVID-19 . février 2021
- Covid-19: Safe Guidelines for Breast Imaging During the Pandemic. Link to publication: CAR Journal. Updated May 26, 2020
- The CSBI and CAR Guideliens for Breast Imaging during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Release date, April 2, 2020
- CSBI and The Canadian Association of Radiologists Joint Position Statement on Covid 19. / Énoncé de position conjoint de la Société canadienne de l'imagerie mammaire et de l'Association canadienne des radiologistes sur COVID-19Released March 16, 2020
- This animated video details the experience of getting a mammogram in an empathetic and direct way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejGvontU8OQ&feature=youtu.be
- 5 things to know about Breast Screening with MRI- Dr. Anabel Scaranelo
- An alternative clip-marking method for use after 14-gauge large core needle biopsy of the breast Dr. P Gordon
- The New England Journal of Medicine publication: Supplemental MRI Screening for Women with Extremely Dense Breast Tissue
- Ask-Me-Anything Event with Dr. Shiela Appavoo
- Current Oncology: Screening for breast cancer in 2018— what should we be doing today?
CSBI Member-Only Education
(members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for password or check your member account by logging into your profile)